What Are Your Opening Hours & Where Are You Located?
- Our studio is located on the ground floor of the Valois Bay Building in Valois Village, Pointe-Claire. We are on the corner of Valois Bay Avenue and Donegani Avenue. We have 2 entrances:
- 19 Avenue Valois Bay (Reserved For Workshops & Exhibitions)
- 21 Avenue Valois Bay (Studio Boutique 'L'Annexe d'Art)
- Our studio boutique "L'Annexe d'Art" is open on Thursdays from 10am-6pm. Workshops, creative sessions and other events are posted online and published in our newsletters, be sure to sign up!
Is There Parking?
- Yes! Free onsite and street parking is available. We are also walking distance from the Valois train station and 202, 203 and 204 bus stops.
Is Your Location Wheelchair Accessible?
- We are located on the ground floor with two doors that are accessible via a staircase with handrails. One has three steps and the other has four steps.
- L'Annexe d'Art, workshops and events are accessible through 21 Avenue Valois Bay via a portable aluminum ramp. The ramp measures 48"L x 29.1"W x 2"T and has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. The percentage gradient / steepness of the ramp is roughly 50%.
- Interior access is all on one level with no staircases.
- There is one unisex toilet that is wheelchair accessible.
Do You Offer Art Workshops & Courses?
- Yes! Workshops, creative sessions and other events are posted on our website, on FB/IG and published in our newsletters. Be sure to follow us & sign up to be the first to know!
Do You Offer Private Parties For Adults?
- Yes! We love hosting private parties and are happy to provide something custom for your group!
- Cost is $85 per adult plus tax.
- Additional $15 material cost applies for some of our art projects.
- The minimum registration is 6 people. You are welcome to book a party for 6 or less people, but we will require payment for 6 people.
- Our maximum amount of people is 10 in our studio space.
- We provide a custom art project, painting tools (aprons, paint, brushes, etc.), snacks & refreshments.
- Private parties are three hours in length and timing is flexible.
- You can bring in outside drink and food & catering from our neighboring cafe can also be arranged ahead of time.
- Be prepared to have fun & get your hands dirty!
- The theme choice & a deposit value of 1 booking is required upon date reservation and full payment, in one installment, is required 14 business days before the party date.
- A group invoice, deposit receipt & party invitation (based on theme choice) will be sent to the event organizer once the reservation has been finalized.
- We accept credit, Paypal, e-transfer and cash.
- Cancellations before 14 days of the party will receive a full refund, minus the deposit fee.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the party will not receive a refund.
To reserve your date please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will do our best to accommodate your wishes!
Do You Offer Private Parties For Kids?
- We offer 'kid-friendly' & teen workshops and special events but unfortunately we do not offer private parties for children and/or teens.
- Our kid & teen friendly workshops and other events are posted on our website, on FB/IG and published in our newsletters. Be sure to follow us & sign up to be the first to know!
Do You Offer Promotions?
- Of course! Sign up for our newsletter to receive our seasonal updates and special offers.
Do You Accept Submissions From Other Artists?
- We do not accept fine art submissions as we are a 'working art studio', not an art gallery. We encourage other artists to send their work to art galleries in the area who have an established consignment & representation program.
- We do invite local creators to reach out to us and express their interest in including their work in our boutique "L'Annexe d'Art" by email at email@example.com. We welcome a variety of complimentary, locally made and creative items including:
- Greeting cards, stationary, magnets & stickers
- Fibre art, crochet, woodworking and pottery
- Clothing, jewelry and women's accessories
- If interested please provide us with the following information:
- Contact information (name, phone, email).
- Website information and/or social media user names.
- Image representation of your creations including size/space requirements and prices.
- All submissions will be reviewed and responded to by email.